Tomb Raider - Iris (ep:3) Tomb Raider - Iris (ep:3)

It's good.

I can tell you took your time, and the flash benefitted from that.

there were just a few things that i personally thought could have been done a little bit better, but overall, this was good. :3 i think with time, you're going to be a really good animator.

In the Rain In the Rain

awww

this is cute.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Laffs

Wow! :D

your style is really cool. I love how you mixed video with animation. Slick. very slick.

and the little sound effects and everything, that was really cool too.

yayyyyyy!

Modern Wasteland Modern Wasteland

I love this!

I've been stalking newgrounds looking for some good punk. I really love your singer's voice, he's got the kind of voice you pay attention to. But if i may give a crit?

I think the guitar+bass sometimes goes offbeat with the drums, sometimes with the vocals too. It's like you guys have a same idea of what this song should sound like, but, you're all doing it on your own beat.

This would be a great song, if only it was just a tad more in-time with everything else. (and maybe a little faster, lol! )

love and best wishes to you!

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

thanks for your suggestions and your support! i really appreciate it. the reason everything might be ever so slightly out of sync is because well, i am the only person in the band so i played all the instruments. (not an easy task). but please make sure you keep on checking in ill have more coming. you can go to myspace.com/justinsmithrocks to get a little more of the song i write.

timid girl timid girl

very lovely

I am a fan of classical, not particularily avid, but when something as sweet as this is available... <3

big love for this song! bravo. :3

Sing your Blues ( folk) Sing your Blues ( folk)

Sir, i think you are made of win. :3

i love your voice and your style. i think you've won me over as another fan, :)

please keep making such wonderful music!

Harrysjm responds: